Fifteen UWE Bristol programmes have performed outstandingly in the National Student Survey 2015, achieving the maximum possible score. A further 29 have scored exceptionally high at above 90%.
Feedback from our students is hugely important to us and helps shape the real world learning opportunities that we provide. Student feedback, alongside working with employers and professional bodies, ensures that the design of our programmes, opportunities and ways of learning are truly engaging and really prepare our students to thrive in the global knowledge economy.
Having our students rate their experience so highly is an excellent achievement and a real credit to these programme teams. It reflects the energy, commitment and innovation that they have applied to make their programmes truly outstanding. Congratulations to all those involved. Those scoring the full 100% are:
- Art and Visual Culture
- Business and Human Resource Management
- Marketing Communications
- Architecture and Planning
- Creative Product Design
- Product Design Technology
- Information Technology Management for Business
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Climate Change and Energy Management
- Aerospace Engineering (Design)
- Diagnostic Imaging
- International Relations
- Public and Environmental Health
It is fantastic that the best practice across these programmes has been recognised by our students.